Last Modified: April 18, 2022
Website Terms and Conditions https://www.siam.deals and/or Siam Deals Applications (hereinafter collectively the “ Website ”) are made between Dhawan’s Enterprises Company Limited (“ the Company ”) on the one hand and the User. website (“ User) the other party, including users who have subscribed to the website. and users who do not subscribe to the website This website offers a variety of services, such as search and view services for restaurants, shopping, hotels, spa and salon, sports and fitness. Service to post reviews and photos of the shop to share for other users to see. and comment The service connects to Facebook and Twitter to share interesting information with friends or outsiders. Service for purchasing deals or vouchers of merchants, Massage at Home services, etc. according to this website subject to these terms and conditions
However, when users use this website service It is assumed that the user has read and understood the terms and conditions of the website service of the company very well. Use of the service constitutes an intention to agree to and accept the terms and conditions of the website service of the company in all respects.
1. Membership of service users
So that users can use the services of the company’s website in its entirety Users can apply for membership according to the method specified by the Company on the website. However, the Company reserves the right to reject the membership application of some users. And the company has the right to cancel the membership or suspend the service of all users at any time, for example in case of violation of the terms and conditions of the website service. or in the case of service users trading, exchanging, or transferring member accounts to other people, etc.
The Company does not provide this website to serve children under 13 years of age or members who have been disqualified or otherwise at the Company’s discretion. If the Company finds that a person with such disabilities violates the use of the website The company has the right to cancel the subscription or suspend the use of the service at any time.
2. Use of the website service
The service user agrees and agrees that The User will use this website only for the purposes that are lawful under these terms and conditions stated herein. However, the User will not do any of the following actions:
- harassment, insults the nation, religion, monarchy
- Send or write vulgar, obscene, obscene, libelous, slanderous, threatening, defamatory, defamatory messages. Threatens other service members or third parties
- Operate or authorize third parties to modify, translate, or reverse engineer portions of the Site. website framework or plagiarize any portion of the service from the website, including infringing copyright trademark or other intellectual property information of the company or other users it also does not collect store information, store addresses, reviews, information created by companies or members of the website jointly. including images, background images and icons for any purpose unless authorized by the Company.
- Write any statements on the website that express or imply that such statements are sponsored or endorsed by the Company without being true or without prior permission
- Reproduce, republish, modify, download, upload, post, distribute, or make publicly available which is illegal or immoral work without prior written permission from the Company
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Company or others. This includes but is not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks. trade secrets or other intellectual property by any means.
- Delete or change rights management information. This is information that is attached to or appears on the content or any work text on the website to identify the creator. creative work Copyright owner, such as company name, author owner name, watermark, numbers or code instead of such information, etc., including not publishing any content or text of work. on the website where the management information is deleted or changed
- Download, upload, post or otherwise do anything to exploit any content or text, any work from this website without the prior written consent of the Company. and/or post or make the appearance of the message that causes damage to the company Internet service members and/or third parties
- Upload, post an announcement, send electronic mail (E-mail) or take any other actions that result in disruption or interference with the system’s operation. computer by sending viruses (Virus) or computer programs in various forms designed to disrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of a computer system or computer hardware or the communication software program of the Company’s members or internet users or outsiders
- Use computer software programs to interfere with the Company’s operations or services. or a third party computer and/or computer system such as using Trojan horse software programs, viruses in the form of Time Bombs, etc., do not intend to use heavy websites or load them. Massive data enters websites for no reasonable or intentional reason. jeopardize the service of the website
- Do anything that is contrary to the announcements or policies of the company stated in these terms and conditions and/or amendments to the terms and conditions announced or imposed later by the company.
If the company knows that the user has taken any action contrary to these terms and conditions The Company has the right to suspend the provision of services to the User without prior notice and/or may take legal action against the User as the Company deems appropriate immediately.
3. Company’s rights
- Rights to businesses where data is imported into the system
The User agrees that the Company may review, change and delete any business listing (including business name, address, telephone, fax, distance, rating, image) or review (opinion, like/unlike rating) or other information. on the website solely The Company’s decision regarding the information on the website is final.
- Right to collect and use personal data of service users
The company will ask for information about the service user. When you create an account on the Website, such as your name, address, e-mail address and date of birth (If required), you may use your information from Facebook or Google Plus to facilitate registration with the Website. The Company will use the user’s name to create an account name. and use the user’s application location to help the website know the province where the user lives We use electronic mail (E-mail) or telephone number of the service user to contact the service user. In this regard, the service user agrees to give the company’s consent to collect and process the user’s personal information in using the service.
In addition, the Company will send the news via electronic mail (E-mail), which the User may choose to receive or not receive. The Company reserves the right to contact the User on behalf of a third party. By sending a supplementary message to the user by electronic mail (E-mail) and the Company may use the information of the province where the user is located. User’s date of birth and gender in order to display advertisements from third parties associated with the user.
- Right to collect and use information about the location of the service user
A website can provide more useful information. If the Subscriber tells the Subscriber’s current location (eg using a mobile device with GPS system), the Company may store and use the Subscriber’s area information. To advertise and tell the user’s address to third parties In the event that the user activates the GPS system service, it shall be deemed that the user has given his consent to the Company for the collection and processing of the user’s current location. GPS can be programmed or turned off on the user’s mobile phone.
- Right to collect and use Log and Activity data
User agrees give consent and acknowledge that The Company will automatically collect information related to the user’s use of the website, such as the web pages that the user views on the website. Web browser type IP address Phone number and the name of the business that the user contacts through the website date and time of use of the user, etc. The Company uses this type of information to maintain the website. and improve the service. The company also uses this information for analyzing the behavior of users. To measure interest in using the functions of the website
- Right to collect and use trading data
If the service user buys an advertisement or other products or online services through the website The user agrees, acknowledges and gives consent to the Company for collecting billing information. telephone number and the user’s credit card This information will be shared with third party companies that provide bill processing services (such as banks, credit card issuers or mobile phone service providers). best security
- Right to Disclosure to Third Parties
The Company may provide a space for third parties to advertise on the website. The User agrees and gives consent to the Company in using the User’s information. including but not limited to Province where the service user resides User’s date of birth and gender in order to display advertisements related to users. In some cases, the Company may contact the User by electronic mail. (E-mail) on behalf of third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to assign data usage rights to affiliated businesses
The company may assign the right to use the information. on this website to the parent company, subsidiary company, joint venture company or other companies that are partners with the company under conditions that will be specified in the future
- Right to Disclosure Where Necessary
The company reserves the right to investigate violations of law or morality on the website. and violation of the Company’s terms and conditions of service The Company may disclose the user’s information to third parties. If the Company believes in good faith that such disclosure is for
- Take action on suspicions of illegal activity
- enforce the Company’s terms of service
- Comply with legal process
- Protect the rights, reputation and property of the Company and other service members.
- any other cases as the Company deems appropriate
- Right to delete, change and correct credit matters
The Company reserves the right to delete, change and modify the User’s Credit according to the Company’s policy. This includes but is not limited to the following cases:
- The company reserves the right to remove the credit that the user has acquired for free. In the event that the user has not logged in to Siam Deals website or application for more than 6 months since the last use
- The company will delete Credit (both the part obtained from participating in the activity and Credit arising from the payment of the user) on December 31 of every year. Credit removal will begin on December 31, B.E. . 2022
- Using Credit, the system will cut from the Credit generated by the user’s payment first. And then cut from the Credit that the service users get for free.
4. Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and agrees that any data, texts, pictures, sounds, logos, and/or any part of this Website, which including but not limited to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, database, trade secret, patent, know-how, business data, and etc., on the Website (except for any data or pictures which the User uploaded or disseminated through the Website by themselves) are protected work under the law of intellectual property and are the ownership, copyright, right and property of Siam Deals solely.
The User represents that the User is the copyright owner or the licensee of the data, pictures, sounds, logos or contents that the User uploaded or disseminated onto the Website, which including but not limited to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, database, trade secret, patent, know-how, business data, and etc., such as the comments, pictures, compliments to others, information pursuant to the public profile of the User, and the votes in other users’ article. The User shall be solely liable for any copyright infringement dispute arising from the usage or the dissemination of the aforesaid data, pictures, sounds, logos or contents.
In addition, the User acknowledges that by uploading or disseminating data, pictures, sounds, logos or contents through the Website, the User agrees to irrevocably license to Siam Deals to use, reproduce, adapt, disseminate, license, or exploit, in whatever manners, the said data, pictures, sounds, logos or contents of the User throughout the protected period under the law. The User hereby waives and forfeits all his/her right to take any legal action or claim any damages from Siam Deals for whatsoever reason.
The User also acknowledges that the consideration for the licensing that the User licensed Siam Deals to use, reproduce, adapt, disseminate, license, or exploit the User’s data in the Website is in the form of publicizing of work through the Website. Therefore, the User agrees not to claim or request for any compensation from the use, reproduce, adapt, disseminate, license, or exploit of work by Siam Deals.
5. Limitation of Liability
Siam Deals is not responsible for any damage arising from any activities of the User such as uploading, creating, or disseminating any Content on the Website. The User hereby waives and forfeits all his/her right to claim or request Siam Deals to be liable for any of such damage.
Siam Deals does not guarantee the accuracy of any information, whether they are posted by Siam Deals or by the users. However, in the event that Siam Deals has been informed by related parties or any third parties that any information on the Website might cause direct or indirect damage to others, Siam Deals reserves the right to terminally or temporarily terminate the dissemination of the said information as Siam Deals deems proper. The said termination shall be considered by Siam Deals on a case by case basis. In this regard, the users who are responsible for the said information shall still be liable for any damage thereof.
This limitation of liability shall be extended to any mistake from the services, articles, transmission, or any other actions of Siam Deals, its business partners, co-services providers, or any other internet users.
6. User’s Representation
The User represents that the User will not over compliment, or promote any businesses that are related to the User whether by a relationship of family, friend, employment, or any other relationship without prior written permission from Siam Deals. In addition, the User represents that any information, messages, pictures, sound, logos, and/or any part of this Website that the User created or posted in the Website are true, and that the User will not post or upload any false information or cause any misunderstanding to others.
In the event that the User violates this representation, Siam Deals is entitled to terminate its services, and immediately delete the said information from the system.
7. Deletion or Termination of the Dissemination of Contents under the Computer Crime Act of 2007
If the User finds that there is any illegal content pursuant to Section 14 of the Computer Crime Act of 2007 (“CCA”) in the Website, the User can notify Siam Deals to suspend or delete such illegal content by:
- Filing a report with the police officer as evidence and stating the details of the said illegal content dissemination pursuant to Section 14 of the CCA, details of Siam Deals, and details of any damage occurred to the User or third parties, etc. In addition, any relevant documents and evidences of such illegal content shall also be filed with the police together with the aforementioned report; and
- Reporting the details of the said illegal content dissemination pursuant to Section 14 of the CCA to Siam Deals by using the form prepared by Siam Deals, and filing it with Siam Deals together with any relevant documents and evidences of such illegal information.
Upon receiving the said report and relevant documents, Siam Deals will proceed with the following:
- Duly deleting or amending the content to cease the dissemination;
making a copy of the User’s report and delivering them to the user who is being alleged of disseminating illegal content and is under the control of Siam Deals;
- Terminating the dissemination of such illegal content as soon as reasonably practicable depending on the nature of the services, but not exceeding 7 days from the receipt date of the said report or any period of time as Siam Deals deems proper to mitigate the damage and stop the illegal activity as soon as possible.
In this regard, the User agrees to waive and forfeit any legal claim against Siam Deals and discharge Siam Deals from any liabilities under the law.
8. Marketing and Promotion Information
The User agrees and gives Siam Deals his/her consent that Siam Deals may occasionally send to the User any information regarding products and services that the User might be interested via E-mail or any other digital message. The User may refuse all these E-mails or electronic messages by using the channel provided by Siam Deals. However, if the User refuses to receive the said E-mails or electronic messages, the User acknowledges that the User may not be able to fully utilize the services of Siam Deals and its affiliate, or the services of the Website.
The User agrees and accepts to fully cooperate with Siam Deals in any proceeding to solve the problems or disputes arising from the violation of contract, tort, or other legal problems. The User shall also hold harmless Siam Deals and/or its directors, services provider, employees, or affiliates from any third party’s claim.
Siam Deals is entitled to claim from the User for any actual damage occurring to the Website, Siam Deals, or its director, caused by the User. The said actual damage includes but not limited to the cost or expenses for fixing, repairing, remaking, compensating, or any other actions that are necessary to remedy the said damage. The User shall duly pay such damages to Siam Deals within the time period specified by Siam Deals. If the User fails to pay the said damages within the designated period, Siam Deals is entitled to the interest from the principle amount at the rate set forth by law.
However, the User shall be jointly responsible to Siam Deals for any damage caused by third parties which cannot occur without the cooperation, assistance, support, or negligence of the User.
Siam Deals reserves the right to amend, modify, add, or delete any terms and conditions for services of the Website. Siam Deals may notify such changes by posting on the Website before making changes on the site for 24 hours.
The User is responsible for constantly examining these Terms and Conditions on this page. By continuously using this Website, the User is deemed to have read, understood, and unconditionally accepted the amended Terms and Conditions. The User may not claim ignorance as an excuse for violation of the amended Terms and Conditions.
12. General Provisions
- If any term, provision, covenant or restriction of the Agreement is held by a court, administrative agency or arbitrator to be invalid, void, unenforceable or against its regulatory policy, the remainder of the terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- User shall not assign, license, or transfer any rights of the service to any third party.
- Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create any association, partnership, joint venture or relationship of principal and agent between Siam Deals and User.
13. Applicable Law
User and Siam Deals agree that any dispute arising from the services provided by Siam Deals from this Website shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
14. Dispute Resolution Policy
The User acknowledges that the operation of content, providing services on this Website, is automatically processed and generated by a computer, which is beyond the control of directors and executives of Siam Deals Therefore, it is impossible for Siam Deals to verify all contents, messages, pictures, music, or movies.
To resolve any disputes that might arise out of the services of this Website, in the event that the User is troubled or damaged by any messages, contents, or services, as well as any infringement of rights or intellectual property rights in the Website, the following dispute resolution policies shall apply:
- The injured party shall clearly notify the claim to Siam Deals staff in writing. Such claim shall contained the following details:
a. name and address that can be contacted;
b. phone number or E-mail that can be contacted;
c. details of claims and/or any evidences of the alleged illegal activities (if any);
suggestion, advice, or request on the course of action that the User wishes Siam Deals to proceed.
- The User shall deliver the said notification to Siam Deals at the following address:
Upon receiving such notification, Siam Deals will contact relevant parties and notify Siam Deals managing director or its appointed attorney. The dispute shall be resolved within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the User’s written notification, provided that such notification shall contain all the information as specified above. In this regard, as Siam Deals needs time to verify and investigate the fact regarding the dispute, the User agrees not to take any legal action, whether in civil and/or criminal case against Siam Deals during the aforesaid dispute resolution period. In addition, the User also waives and forfeits his/her right to take legal action against Siam Deals.